27 februari 2014

'3 is Definitely Company' using Beautiful Memories collections.


Todays page was created with the two lovely  'Beautiful Memories' collections.
I scrapped a photo of my three darling daughters who of course mean the world to me. It was taken on the day the eldest would leave for a year in the US and we had breakfast in the countryside.



I still love the look of fussy-cut butterflies. Many of the Inkido scrapbookingpapers have patterns that lend themselves well for cutting outdifferent elements.


I used different punches and also paint and mist here. The leaves were really a beige colour but I gave them a lick of acrylic paint to go with my blue green theme.



Anyone say banners,...? Yup, I still love them! :-) For me they will never be out of fashion I think....


That's it for today my friends.
I'm happy you wanted to check out my page and wish you a lovely day!! Lots of hugs!!

Here are the products  I used:


3 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

What a great photo Bente, I aslo love your design!

Hera sa...

What a beautiful page, Bente!!! Love everything... kisses!!!

reneabouquets sa...

Bente, I would know your work anywhere~so beautiful, delicate and wonderful!